Saturday, August 25, 2007

Consistently Inconsistent

Okay.... So after some brief observation of my personal eating habits, I realize that I'm completely screwed up. Not only do I eat way to much junk way too often, I eat really inconsistently.

For example - today I had some peaches for breakfast but then didn't eat again until 3:00 when I had a large lunch because I was starving. But because I ate so much at lunch I wasn't hungry for dinner at a normal time. But the hunger pangs struck at 11:00 and that just can't be very good for a body. Conclusion: My eating habits are consistently wacked up.

So here are the goals as far as food goes:

1) Eat 3 medium size meals at consistent times
2) Eat 2 small snacks in between meals
3) Stop putting junk into my body
4) Replace the junk with healthy options such as whole grains, fruits, & veggies.

Of course I'm not going to try and tackle them all at once, but I think I'll try for achieving #1 this weekend.

No comments: